Monday, August 17, 2015

Da Da Da Deadlines

I'm not sure how I got so far behind at work, I think its mostly b/c of a new system and new processes. Somehow I've got to get a months worth of journal entries done before Thursday.

>insert blank stare here<

....yea....

I've got a lot going on today in particular. I'm CD11 and will be ovulating tomorrow, so this is our last ditch effort on our own. I'm really not 'feeling' anything towards this fact. I'm not sad, or mad or anything it kind of just 'is.' Some of my hope has faded, Its been easy to do over the last 11/12 years and especially the last few months so I remain hopefully realistic. Sure I hope that maybe this cycle is "the one." I hope that it only takes one medicated cycle.. hope that there is no more issues to work through, no more mountains to climb. But that's just silly. So this CD11-CD13 will be it I suppose. And I work both jobs, so 'trying' will have to be in b/t jobs! 

I've also talked to my nurse today. She's processing the order today for the medications. And she emailed me my protocol. Now I just wait to hear from the pharmacy to see if there will be any hold up from the insurance (which I don't really anticipate), and to find out what my cost will be. I wonder if I could search for the cost on the insurance web page..  hmm.. I'll have to look into that. 

I think my protocol is kind of standard, and a starting point. Clomid at 50mg, Bravelle at 75iu, trigger injection and prometrium after. 
I'm interested to see anything is "left" (from the loss) in my ovary and to see how many follicles I will have. My last blood result was that I didn't have the quantity the Doctor was looking for. So I don't want to keep messing around on small dosages for to long. 


Deadlines are looming, but that's when I work best I think. I'll be able to crank out those journal entries. I've stopped procrastinating on realizing that I need to look forward into the next cycle and get everything ready. Lastly dealing with my cycle deadline. Once ovulation is completed.. its just done. And we wait. 

My weekend wasn't anything spectacular.. just worked.. and ate chipotle. 

This turned into a short update, and I'll write more when I can. 

Until then!





No comments:

Post a Comment